Find friends nearby faster on Transgender Heaven

8 Posts
5 Users
13 Reactions
Admin
Topic starter
(@vanessa)
Reputable Member     United States of America, Washington, Seattle

It looks like Santa left a little something under the tree for the lovely folks of Transgender Heaven. ❤️🧑‍🎄

We've just released a new and much improved friend finder that will let you discover friends in the Transgender Heaven community who are nearby.

You can find it from the Social Top menu, or navigate to: https://transgenderheaven.com/participants/

It's still in beta, but we thought it was ready enough to share with y'all while we work on improvements.

Hugs,

Vanessa

Β 

7 Replies
5 Replies
Ambassador
(@flatlander48)

Noble Member     United States of America, California, Cathedral City

@vanessa Glad these improvements are moving forward! We often see those β€œI’m in XYZ. I’m looking to make friends. Please contact me.” messages. Invariably I will tell them that they have a much better chance of success of they search for people in their area and initiate contact. These revisions will make that process MUCH easier!

Admin
(@vanessa)

@flatlander48 Thanks hon!Β 

Β 

Silver
(@ellilynn)

Trusted Member     United States of America, Indiana, Bloomington

@vanessa That is both cool and depressing all at the same time.Β  I did a search for people in the Bloomington, IN area and it found 8 women, none of whom appear to have ever come back since making their accounts.Β  I did not notice, but is there a way to expand the search radius?

Admin
(@vanessa)

@ellilynn Hi hon, to expand the search you can just search in the state 'Indiana', though it will return folks from all over the state.

You could also try our sister site www.crossdresserheaven.com - there may be folks in the transgender community nearby who are on cdh instead of here on tgh.

Silver
(@ellilynn)

Trusted Member     United States of America, Indiana, Bloomington

@vanessa Thank you, Vanessa, but it turned out to be even more depressing.Β  I didΒ  search for "Indiana" with the default sort of last online and got a 22 page list, with only 4 other than myself that have returned at least once since they made their account.Β  I will give the other site a try, even though I'll probably feel lost because there was never a time I considered myself to be a crossdresser.Β  If nothing else, it will be another opportunity to learn what makes people tick.Β  πŸ™‚

(@trishsummers)
Trusted Member     United States of America, North Carolina

Thanks 🎅 Santa!

Managing Ambassador
(@alexispw)
Estimable Member     Canada, Alberta, Edmonton

Grin

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?