Notifications
Clear all

I'm Not Ashamed

20 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
(@Anonymous)

I am who I am , so I am not ashamed , my name is Edwina when i'm dressed , and I love Edwina , that is when I am most at ease with myself, relaxed and fulfilled.

Managing Ambassador
(@jasmin1661)
Estimable Member     United States of America, California, Needles

So many great comments to read, I don't know what to say that someone else hasn't.

I can say thank you again for everything you have done for me. Your Journey and your vision has taken me to new highs in life that I may have never experience if it hadn't been for a newsletter that invited me to join your quest.

Your story explains everything I am feeling, and setting me up for whats next. Knowing you did it, is the inspiration I and maybe many others need to just keep moving forward. With hope of a future that will be hard at times but worth the pain and sacrifice to just be happy being who we are.

(@Anonymous)

Totally fantastic article... I feel the same way...I have to break this cycle, too.

(@Anonymous)

"I have plumbed the depths of my soul, and where others would look away, I have stared deeply into the truth of who I am."

Vanessa, these words resonate deeply with me. You are a special woman. I don't know you personally but your sharing your truth has made me feel so much love and respect for you.

Page 2 / 2

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?