Clear all

Shoes, Shoes, Shoes

16 Posts
7 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@Anonymous 2388)
Estimable Member

I am sure this question has been posted before but the shoe topic never gets old. So what is your goto shoe. Tell us all about what you have and what are your favs.

BTW I simply love shoes, have a million of them.

Miriya

Closet

15 Replies
Chat Crew
(@mustangtoni)
Estimable Member     United States of America, Florida, Tampa

Omg what a collection! You go girl I’m so jealous

(@jillnextdoor)
New Member     United States of America, Virginia, the closest one is in West Virginia

am I the only one that voted for flats?? You know there are times for everything

(@meran)
Eminent Member     United States of America, Tennessee, Nashville

I am not a pump person, although I have a few pair.  I just don't care for pointed toe shoes!  My pumps are round toe style.  I looked for red-bottom pumps in my size but could not find them.  So I took a black pair I had and painted the bottoms red.

I love sandals, platform type.  I do have some wedges too, which to me are easier to walk in.  I've discovered that I can't easily do 5" rise on my feet, so 4" is my current limit.

My favorite is boots, I have ankle, knee and thigh highs and a couple are crotch high!   Nearly all are platform style, many are wedge bottoms too.  I have a total of 32 pair of boots!  My favorite color of boots is yellow, although I have every color on hand except orange.  (Its on my list of wants).  Imagine a closet full of boots with pool noodles holding them upright!  I ran out of room, so I have two large drawers with delicately folded boots, too.  They are treated with silicone and covered with protective linings.

I also wear womens running shoes for shopping.

Topic starter
(@Anonymous 2388)
Estimable Member

I am a 100% with you on pumps, I guess they were before my time or something. I am a 90's girl through and through, love my sandals. And wow you have a ton of boots, you have me there I only have a half dozen or so, 3 of which are GoGo's for costuming.

Topic starter
(@Anonymous 2388)
Estimable Member

No worries, I am the only one for barefoot.  Like my mom I love to feel the earth between my toes.

Topic starter
(@Anonymous 2388)
Estimable Member

You mean that photo??? I wish that was mine, if I win the mega millions it will be, but sad it is just a stock photo to make the forum post look pretty. Now I do have quite a few but most are in boxes vs sitting out in my closet. I like to keep them safe and sound I guess.

Topic starter
(@Anonymous 2388)
Estimable Member

OMG, guess I can not edit my post anymore but I misspelled Sandals. Sorry girls I have all thumbs and horrible spelling, forgive me.

Miriya

ps. My faves are sandals (think I could spell it, lol), and diva height. I do have all the rest of the categories as well however. My fav pair used to be a set of real snake skin Pradas (5" strap'y sandals), but I now love my many pairs of more moderate 3" comfort sandals, wedges and heels.

Page 1 / 2

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?