Notifications
Clear all

Excited to be here

5 Posts
4 Users
3 Thanks
Topic starter
(@Anonymous 31742)

Hi yunz! My name is Alexandria. I am new here. I am a trans gal from PA, mother of two, and freshly affianced. I sincerely hope everyone has a wonderful day.Β  Thanks for having me.Β 

Topic Tags
4 Replies
1 Reply
Ambassador
(@flatlander48)

Noble Member     United States of America, California, Cathedral City

@alexandriabethpasley

Alexandria:

Glad to have you with us! You will notice is the the knowledge base here is extensive. There are people who are just beginning to consider their gender identity to those who transitioned years ago and all points in between. The vast majority here are willing to share their experiences and thoughts. Just remember that while there are similarities across our lives, no two situations are the same. There are no cookie-cutter situations here.

Are you connected with any trans groups in your area? I recommend seeing what organizations are out there with the thought of expanding your social network. It is good to have friends at large, but it is also helpful to have friends in the community. After all, we Hu-Mans are social creatures. It is just how we are.

Often people join who are isolated and they ask for people to contact them. Personally, I don’t believe in the β€œIf you build it, they will come.” thought process. I think it is much better to check our Member Directory for members in your area. It is a great way to get connected with others and find out what’s happening near you.

Let us know how things are going for you!

(@terria67)
Honorable Member     United States of America, California

Hello Alexandria,

Welcome to our TransGender Heaven (TGH) site: A Transgender Support Site. We are a wonderful, accepting, loving, helpful community where you can be safe and be yourself.

*We are an English Language Site. Therefore, it would be prefered that you converse in Engish for all general topics on the site.*

You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.

My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.
Glad you are here. Looking forward to seeing you on the site.

Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Here is a link to the MtoF Chat room: ===
https://transgenderheaven.com/chat/mtf-transgender-chat/

===== Navigating the TGH website ======== https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

===== TGH Site Resource Listing =======
https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/tgh-site-resource-listing/

(@margprodue)
Estimable Member     United States of America, Wisconsin, Madison

Hello Alexandria and welcome to TGH.Β  Here you will find many smart, fun and compassionate folks.Β  I'm an intersex person and out and open and was very welcomed here.Β  I'm retired but still work part time as a lumberjack in summer and woman's costumer in winter.Β  I see that you are a Penn State Lady.Β  Perhaps we will see you at theΒ  Keystone Conference in Harrisburg next month.Β  Even if you only attend for a day, it is really worth it to be with 700 other like minded folks.Β  Congrats on your engagement.Β  I wish you and your family all the best.Β  Hugs,Β  Marg

1 Reply
(@Anonymous 31742)

@margprodue Thank you so much for your kind words!!

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?