Notifications
Clear all

Having trouble coming out as trans.

15 Posts
12 Users
5 Thanks
(@natalieg)
Trusted Member     United States of America, Florida

Hi! Try to always present as female, no matter where you go. Be safe. If going out alone is too difficult, go with a woman friend.
Change your name. Choose it well, and wear it proudly. and no one can force you to come out. You do that in your own time. Best wishes. โ˜ฎ๏ธ

(@polly123)
    United States of America, New York, new york

Hi, Jennifer. I can quite understand how you feel. Before I became a girl, I was just as scared as you. I was too anxious to go out. I was worried that people would look at me differently. I'm also scared of people thinking I'm a monster. However, this is only our fantasy, people will always have some unnecessary worry about things that did not happen. Today's society and times are already very accepting of transgender people. You just have to think that you're going to be living the life you love in no time. It's something you always look forward to, like a dream coming true. I said to myself, isn't this the dream you've always wanted to achieve, what are you afraid of? Now I'm happy and living the life I've always dreamed of.

(@jillleanne)
Estimable Member     Canada, Ontario, Renfrew

Oh you poor thing you. I recall years ago being caught in the same web. I started going out at night in the back yard, then up and down a two hundred foot driveway, then a drive at night, then a drive at night and parking in front of a strip mall so I could see myself in the store windows, then back to the car quickly. It just got crazier each time. Lol Finally, my first time out in the daytime, only to be picked up by a group of teen girls who pointed and whistled at me laughing, the mean little cusses, lol. I was sweating bullets and then they showed up. Talk about a reality check! Needless to say, I was quick back to my vehicle. But that was the beginning for me being out, The trap was set. I was going out again, soon, like tomorrow! And I did. My best early outing was to, you guessed it, Walmart. I got a lot of security having a cart in front of me. It worked. Years later to today, being out in public is simply normal to me. I absolutely love when someone comments on my clothes or hair. ย You will too one day soon.

hugs, Jillleanne

(@terria67)
Honorable Member     United States of America, California

Hello Jennifer,

Welcome to our TransGender Heaven (TGH) site: A Transgender Support Site. We are a wonderful, accepting, loving, helpful community where you can be safe and be yourself.

You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.

My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.
Glad you are here. Looking forward to seeing you on the site.

Terri Anne, Ambassador

========= TGH Lounge - Community Forums ====
https://transgenderheaven.com/community/transgender-heaven-lounge/

========= Navigating the TGH website ======== https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

Page 3 / 3

ยฉ2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?