Clear all

Hello everyone!

4 Posts
4 Users
3 Reactions
Topic starter
(@lenora91)
New Member     United States of America, Oregon

Heyy! My name is Lenora <3. I am 32 years old, use she/her pronouns, looove pink, and started transitioning October 2023! Been the most amazing time of life even though I had a hard start:/. Single parent got out of a 6 year relationship when I started getting confident enough to come out and transition. So that was really hard to say the leasr, but I got through it! Have equal custody, a stable place to live, my favorite job ever now as a cashier with an 8-5 schedule instead of something crazy like 4-5 like all my other jobs lol :'). Yeah just want to say hi and share some of my journey! Im on a open book just learned about this site so hopefully can form some connections with some of you lovely women, men, and everything in between and outside <3

3 Replies
1 Reply
Silver
(@ellilynn)

Trusted Member     United States of America, Indiana, Bloomington

@lenora91 Hi Leonora, and welcome.Β  I, too, love pink.Β  It's probably what you would call my signature color.Β  If I'm not wearing anything pink, it's an odd day.Β  I wish I'd had your understanding when I was 32.Β  At 32 I was an unhappy male with no clue why, and was pretty much ignorant of all the varieties of gender identity.Β  The concept didn't exist when I was growing up in the 1950s and '60s.Β  It took me many years of therapy and self discovery in my 40s before I began to understand, and then accept that I had essentially been living a lie for most of my life.Β  I've been completely out for 3 years now after living in the closet for over a decade, and I've never been happier or more content with my life. There are lots of wonderful people here, so enjoy your stay.

Managing Ambassador
(@alexispw)
Estimable Member     Canada, Alberta, Edmonton

Why hello there Lenora , welcome to TGH .Β 

This is a very useful tool for finding your way around the siteΒ 

Member HowTo for navigating the TGH website – Introductions and new members – Transgender Heaven ForumΒ 

Look forward to seeing you around !

Β 

Alexis Looking At You Β 

(@terria67)
Honorable Member     United States of America, California

Hello Lenora,

Welcome to our TransGender Heaven (TGH) site: A Transgender Support Site. We are a wonderful, accepting, loving, helpful community where you can be safe and be yourself.

*We are an English Language Site. Therefore, it would be prefered that you converse in Engish for all general topics on the site.*

You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.

My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.
Glad you are here. Looking forward to seeing you on the site.

Terri Anne, Ambassador

====== TGH Lounge - Community Forums =====
https://transgenderheaven.com/community/transgender-heaven-lounge/

====== TGH MtF ChatRoom =============
https://transgenderheaven.com/chat/mtf-transgender-chat/

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?