Keystone Conference - March 20th - 24th, 2024 in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

20 Posts
8 Users
28 Thanks
Managing Ambassador
Topic starter
(@michellelarsen1)
Noble Member     United States of America, Virginia, Front Royal

Welcome to the Fourteenth Annual Keystone Conference, "A Celebration of Gender Diversity," hosted by TransCentralPA in Pennsylvania's capital city of Harrisburg! You are in store for an informative, inspirational and joyous time among members and supporters of the Transgender community at our new location, the splendid Harrisburg Hilton Hotel.

As the keystone bridges and holds together associated entities, trans-identifying and non-binary people do the same, and the Keystone Conference is a celebration of the unique diversity of gender and our central and unifying place in society. Pennsylvania is known as the Keystone State because of its significance in unifying the early colonies, and it is quite relevant that we hold this conference here in the state's capital, ideally located within an easy drive from six major east coast cities.

https://www.keystone-conference.org/

19 Replies
5 Replies
Managing Ambassador
(@michellelarsen1)

Bronze - Annual
(@firefly)

Estimable Member     Panama, Panama, Panama

@michellelarsen1 I am attending for the first time. The schedule is full of interesting activities. I think I will have a good time.

Gisela

(@trishsummers)

Trusted Member     United States of America, North Carolina

@michellelarsen1Β  Β Lol, I remember that guy! Smile

(@kimberlylynn)

Eminent Member     United States of America, Virginia, Richmond

@michellelarsen1 i am attending it is a great exprience i went last year for the first time

Managing Ambassador
(@michellelarsen1)

@kimberlylynn Well, I hope all of you have a wonderful time. I have only been once, a couple of years ago. Hopefully I can attend again in the future, but my family responsibilities right now require me to stay kind of close to home. My heart will surely be there with you all. Hugs

Managing Ambassador
Topic starter
(@michellelarsen1)

Less than one week away from opening attendee registration for the 2024 Keystone Conference on Monday, January 15 at 9:30 am ET.

• Pre-kickoff Tuesday
  • Wednesday is about Friendship and Fun
  • Dining Out Thursday
  • Activity Night Friday
  • Saturday Gala
Ambassador
(@joannalovely)
Eminent Member     United States of America, Virginia, Harrisonburg

Hi everyone, for those who are considering attending or have questions, I will be glad to answer them. I have attended Keystone and will be attending again this year in March. First, make sure you get your reservations in asap starting Jan. 15th, space fills fast, about 700 attend every year. The Hilton is the main hotel and fills even faster. The Crown is next door, less than a 2-minute walk. They are the 2 most popular hotels to stay at.Β  This is your chance to dress several times a day if you would like or just a couple times. We all go out to dinner and other activities, so a variety of clothes is important. Of course, Saturday night is the big Gala. Gowns, best make up, hair etc is on and everyone enjoys taking pictures with new and old friends. I will be arriving Tues afternoon and leave on Sunday morning, but you can attend any part of the conference.

The Hilton has a pool, weight room that I also enjoy, full bars and restaurants. It is located downtown and easy to get to, Parking is available for a daily charge. The seminars are fantastic and everyone learns something from them.. I just found out that the keynote speaker will be Gabbi Tuft, transgender woman, former WWE wrestler and now a fitness instructor and speaker. This conference is well organized and everyone is there to enjoy the events and friends. You will so enjoy yourself there. There is a great mix of new and veterans who attend, so plan on being yourself and spend 2 or 5 days with the best time of your life with other transgender men and woman. If you have ANY questions regarding the conference, please reach out to me here on TGH..

PINK HUGS.. Joanna Keller

(@justme1955)
New Member     United States of America, Pennsylvania, Mcveytown

Hi, I was thinking of coming to the conference,Β  wasn't sure what I am doing. I am learning as I go . Not sure how to use my phone.Β  I am 68yrs.old but I finally came out 3yrs ago I hope to go thru my operation soon.Β  Thanks SusanΒ 

1 Reply
Ambassador
(@flatlander48)

Noble Member     United States of America, California, Cathedral City

@justme1955 In case you are not aware, many senior centers offer classes in phone and computer usage. From what I have seen in my area, the costs are pretty reasonable.

Good Luck!

Bronze - Annual
(@firefly)

Hi dear ladies. I'm trying to sort out some issues so I can attend the event. I am also a member in CDH. If I resolve my issues, I would like to arrive on Monday in case I have to go shopping. Obviously, I'll have to adjust to what is possible. I'll let you now. It would be a great honor for me to be able to share activities at Keystone.

Gisela

Ambassador
(@joannalovely)
Eminent Member     United States of America, Virginia, Harrisonburg

Hi Everyone!!!

Wanted to let you know that the Keystone Reservations are open as of 9:30am this morning, reservations fill fast as does the Hilton hotel which is the host hotel. Base rate is 330.00 for all the general events, of course you can downsize that and also pick just pick a couple events you want to attend. Hotel rate is 144.00 a night for a dbl or king. Other room sizes are available for a higher rate. SO, you can go to the website now and see the itinerary for each day and also register. If anyone has question on the Keystone Convention, I would be glad to help in any way I can.

Pink Hugs,

Joanna Keller

Bronze - Annual
(@firefly)

Thank you Joanna. I am in! I feel the happines of a little girl. I have registered and booked a little over an hour ago. It worth.Β 

Gisela Claudine

(@trishsummers)
Trusted Member     United States of America, North Carolina

I'm signed up to be there Thursday.Β  The rooms went fast at the Hilton.

1 Reply
Bronze - Annual
(@firefly)

@trishsummers NIce! I will be at the Hilton starting Monday. God willing. See you at Keystone.

Page 1 / 2

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?