MTF Dating

37 Posts
13 Users
0 Reactions
Ambassador
(@flatlander48)
Noble Member     United States of America, California, Cathedral City

There are a lot of assumptions that are woven into our transgender identity by the external population. One of these is that trans women are sexually/emotionally attracted to men. Many don’t recognize that trans people can have any sexuality that cis people have. As with many other topics, there’s a lot a BS and misinformation (some of which is deliberate) woven in.

Silver
(@ellilynn)
Trusted Member     United States of America, Indiana, Bloomington

I've corrected more than one person that there is no connection between gender identity and sexual interest.  Gave most of them links to legitimate websites so they can read it for themselves.  After that, I'm not really concerned if they chose to remain ignorant rather than lose their cherished, long held beliefs.

Ambassador
(@flatlander48)
Noble Member     United States of America, California, Cathedral City

You can lead a horse to water,
But you cannot make him Think…

(@polly123)
    United States of America, New York, new york

There are many places to meet transgender women, such as transgender bars, transgender websites and forums. You can probably meet transgender women in any of these places. However, these places may not be so convenient, and it is possible that these bars are not available where you live.

The most convenient way is to go to some . With the development of Internet technology, there are many apps designed specifically for transgender dating. And there are a lot of transgender people in it. In these apps, you can meet all kinds of transgender people, and you can even filter them according to your own preferences. This is very convenient, you first chat online, feel good can agree to meet.

A lot of my transgender friends are on dating apps, and it's nice. Because transgender people are not very easy to find a date in real life, it is difficult for us to meet men who like transgender people. So online dating apps become a good option. You can try it, too.

(@janefudd)
New Member     United States of America, Texas, Austin

I feel fortunate to have a wife of 8 years and not trying to date. I identify as lesbian and have been crossdressing since I was an early teen. In my 20s and 30s I would meet women as a male but would soon reveal my feminine side. Most seemed okay with it and only about 10% saw it as an immediate deal breaker. Of course I tend towards women I believe to be bisexual and who are less concerned with gender. Reading penthouse forum helped me to learn what pleases women and putting a partner's pleasure ahead of your own always goes a long way. I always enjoyed the holidays because past lovers who moved out of town would return to visit family and would make a point to stop by for for a tryst. I started HRT 16 months ago and have some feminization but have always had a face that looks feminine with makeup yet masculine without makeup. 

Page 5 / 5

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?