Reply To: Um… hello, world!

Anonymous

Hi Sweetie.     I too have just come to the realization that I am trans.
<p class=”p1″><span class=”s1″>My name is Annie and I am a 64 year old transgender woman from Ohio I live on the Ohio WV panhandle and when I am out I typically head to Pittsburgh and the Gallariea.
</span></p>
<p class=”p1″><span class=”s1″>In fact my first time out ever as Annie was at the South Hills Macy’s for a makeover. It was the begin of something beautiful and my realization that I am indeed trans. I have recently been outed by my wife to daughters and friends. The relationship is tenuous but we are still together. However now that the cat is somewhat out of the bad I feel the need to be me, the need to be Annie. </span></p>
<p class=”p1″><span class=”s1″>I have been a member of cross dresser heaven for over two years. It was the friendship of these wonderful ladies that emboldened me to come out and be my authentic self. However, I have come to realize that i am transgendered more so than a cross dresser. We’re I younger in today’s society I have no doubt I would transition. At 64 it’s too late but I have to admit I have thought about hrt to soften features etc to make it a bit easier to live my authentic self. Holding me back is my wife whom I don’t want to hurt any more than this has and my children. I do feel however that I must be me and my time spent as Annie is the happiest of my life. </span></p>
<p class=”p1″><span class=”s1″>Ive known that I should have been a girl since I was about 5. Now soon to be 65. Crossdresses off and on for much of my life but the last two-three years have been eye opening. I went out in public dresses the first time August 1 two years ago and loved it. Can to the realization that I was trans. My wife found some pics that went to her phone from the cloud and my secret was out. A blessing in disguise really. She outed me to my daughters and some friends. I still can be Annie to any of them. They have all seen pics but my wife and daughters while wanting me to be happy, want nothing to do with Annie. So the only thing that changed is knowledge. And the fact that since wife knows I can put my clothing, which I have acummulated a lot of as I am a cloths horse., in the closet in the spare bedroom rather than hiding it in the trunks of two of my cars. I have many pics here in the public and private albums Feel free to check them out. Would love to hear more about you sweetie.  We can share are share our stories. </span></p>
<p class=”p1″><span class=”s1″>Huggs And </span><span class=”s2″>😘😘😘</span></p>
<p class=”p1″><span class=”s1″>Annie</span></p>

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?