Reply To: Hi everyone. I’m Riley😁

Hi Riley   for my self I am a trade person and I live most of the time as a woman . At work I wear my old work clothes in the past I have had my ears pierced and my hair is getting longer and my face hair is almost all gone .  I have never felt right any were till I went to a trans conference and I found my place .Than I was going to Trans support groups getting help and helping out when I could. Than covid -19 hit groups in person came to an end . Any ways I have known my hole life something wasn’t right like at school in the locker room and I couldn’t use a men’s public bathroom and I liked woman’s clothes . When  I started coming out in public I started by going for rides out of town and just kept getting braver .Going to my groups going shopping and out to diner with friends and having fun . For me I dress nice but try not to over do it so I don’t stick out. When I buy more work pants I am buying women’s  Carhartt’s I have been going slow in my transition I keep going . Remember life is short make the best out of it . Just let me be your friend   Bobbi

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?