Reply To: Hi I am Althea

I came out of the closet to myself about a year ago. I have done nothing to transition. I desperately want to start hrt. I think about it all day long.

My wife of 11 years has made it clear she will divorce me if a transition or even discuss my identity, and when I first came out it was clear she was going to succeed in taking my kids away from me in court because I live in a rural community. I love her dearly, and empathize with her plight that she feels I would be dead if I transitioned. I also have intense resentment that I have to choose between her and my own life long dream of being a woman. I am absolutely confused and really just need someone who may know what these shoes look like to hear my story.

You and I share soo much my wife of 38 years told me that 14 years ago! My heart ❤️ goes out to you!

1 user thanked author for this post.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.