Reply To: Coming Out to My Therapist

Hi Michelle…

It’s funny you should touch on that. I have been seeing a psychologist for a couple of years to help with recuperation from a head injury. She has helped me heaps but I have had to say “goodbye” to just about everything that had made sense to me as a man! The therapy was aimed at helping me ‘bridge’ this major gap. At one session last October I told her about my crossdressing… it just sort of erupted out of my mouth before I stop myself! She looked at me with a twinkle in her eye and dared me to come to the next session dressed ‘en femme’.
I did and unleashed Polly! My female anima had stepped up to fill a major void… I could put away my tired, old male self and become someone I had wished to become but had not even dared to be. Wow! When I rocked up to the next session I was Polly fully armed and ready for the world. My psychologist just smiled and smiled… rather like someone completely bemused. Since that day, I have been living full time as a woman and every time I have seen her it is as Polly. All of what we discuss now is to do with transitioning (though next time it will be about grief).
It is good to talk… it helps!

Hugs Polly

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?