Reply To: Why do we want to transition?

As a small child, I envied the girls… the pretty dresses they wore, the games they played, how they smelled, how they looked with their long locks in pretty colorful bows.

Being born a GB… those things were off limits to me😢. I was ‘told’ to wear drab and play boys games. These games, usually were a bit violent and very competitive. I am not a violent, nor competitive person. Never wanted to play sports… just wanted to play with the girls…

As an early teen, again, I envied the girls… with their makeup, beautiful long hair in wonderful styles and designer clothes. The perfume… those beautiful long finger nails with gorgeous nail polish. Oh how I longed to be a girl…

Now here I am, 57 y/o… admiring girls/women of all ages being themselves without ridicule from the general populace. Wearing both traditional feminine clothing… and, more often than not, traditional masculine clothing. Having their cake and eating it also.

I’ve been secretly wearing feminine clothing on and off since the age of 3. The last few years has been every day. I shy away from being out in public dressed as the woman I am for fear of ridicule from those CMB’s.

I truly believe that I’m a Woman in a GB’s body. Longing for the correct physical parts.

So you ask ‘Why’ do we want to Transition???  The answer is simple… to align our physical appearance with our inner Woman. To be at peace with one’s self.

Love,

Gen ❤

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?