Reply To: foster care

Mia Story
FREE

wow. insight! i imagine i will make mistakes with my silly opinions! i love psychology. i like to read about it. one of the things i noticed is psychologists are driven by opinions. they carve out an altruistic niche and tout that knowledge as the know all and be all. then comes another person with another niche and builds on and changes all. eventually one has one brilliant light after another and a huge string and suddenly we start to see very effective solutions and practices! i suppose nurturing a child is a bit like that. i tried so hard with my two children to make their lives wonderful. i remembered what i enjoyed and made it available for them. it didn’t always work. sometimes i think i was having way more fun than them! couldn’t help it!

i think nurturing tkids is going to be a bit more basic. i probably will be doing a lot of dancing around to get it right.

as for men and women. i think its really sad that men don’t communicate very well. women have three times the ability to communicate non verbally. i have even participated in hive mentality with women. heady stuff!

i used to feel like men were being poisoned by super testosterone. ? when i started my learning i called myself two spirit. i felt there had been two spirits inside all my life. i tried to echo that by dressing androgenously. one day at walmart a little kid stood up in their cart, pointed at me and demanded mom tell her which i was; boy or girl! the next day i was walking past the neighbor kids who were arguing. i asked what was wrong. the two girls had decided i was a guy and the two boys thought i was a girl. i said i was both and that settled everything and they went back to playing. soooo. i have dressed fem every since! no more embarrassing walmart stuff and no having to explain my being.

unlike many of my friends i don’t feel the loss of being male. i was just me all along! and me … had to help mom when she told me to be a boy to survive. so i did and pretty much forgot until 50 years later what had happened! i used all sorts of explanations to atone for the obvious difference in me and the rest of my friends. girls were flumoxed. the three marriages i went through were little disasters. it would have been  better for everyone if i had been able to just be me. hopefully the future will be more forgiving!

i greatly value the insight i have gleaned from being male. and now female. i love my male body! its so strong! and i can do things that a woman would have trouble with! ha! also the health issues are less than woman’s. and the health issues are also less than men on super testosterone! i don’t do hrt. no need. my body is adjusting to fem naturally. which is really convenient!

tonight i awoke and again i noticed how wonderful i feel. i have had that issue since i came out a decade ago. i didn’t realize that i was acting for 50 years! wow! that takes a lot of energy! now all that energy is just enjoyable.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?