Reply To: I came out as gender-queer (cue the grammatically dubious pronouns)

Rikki
FREE

I can relate a lot.  Going out alone presenting feminine is still a little scary for me, but I don’t see that changing much unless I exclusively hang out in the small part of town where it’s not an issue.

I have noticed that wearing boy clothes in public is a safe place for me if I’m overly stressed or anxious.   I don’t like presenting male for only that reason though- I’ve done that for 40 years.

And yeah, haven’t been into sports for 10 years or so (used to love MMA), but I love loud, aggressive heavy metal music, playing and listening- video games, and violent movies of all genres.

Having said that, I feel like I have not allowed myself to try to like anything seen as feminine.  I’ve been reading more books by female writers in female perspectives.  And, maybe I do like romantic movies, I just need to try to watch a whole one.  Definitely not muscials, though.

67?  That is so cool.  Definitely my hero.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.