Reply To: I came out as gender-queer (cue the grammatically dubious pronouns)

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

Sort of an odd deal, but sometimes before I leave my house, 2 or 3 bathroom visits are needed. I haven’t figured out exactly why that happens. I can see it before going to an upscale fundraiser, for example, but an organized walk for 14-16 people; many of whom I already knew? Doesn’t make sense and when I am actually out in public, there is no problem. Curious…

I haven’t followed stick and ball sports since ‘92 or ‘93. Essentially TV coverage of motorsports pushed it out of my consciousness. If it’s loud and fast, I need to be there!

While dramatic movies and TV programs are among my favorites, blow-em-up/shoot-em-ups also still remain favorites. Back in the time when I thought I was a crossdresser, I realized that I only had 1 personality. I didn’t become someone else when I dressed. That was an early sign for me that I was something other than a crossdresser.

For me, a liking for and appreciation of feminine things has always been with me. Coming from your perspective, I agree with what you said about “allowed yourself”. Quite possibly that will begin to relax over time, but it isn’t a major thing. I believe that I know women who do not own any makeup items and would probably break out in a rash if they found themselves in Ulta or Sephora…

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?