Reply To: I never knew that being a woman was so calming ..

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

Dani:

I just about teared up when you mentioned both Robin Williams and Jonathan Winters. While many know of Robin Williams, the tendency is that one needs to be more like our ages to really be acquainted with Winters. Both were simply masters of their craft, and beyond that, I think they had a very good sense of what comedy is, how it impacts people and what it does for them. When I was a kid I discovered that I sometimes had similar wacky thoughts about the things that Winters found humorous. It wasn’t unusual for me to find something that he did Really Funny, but was only mildly amusing to the rest of my family. But, that was OK as I knew that there was someone that I could relate to. Anyway, I miss them both very much.

I was also 55 (2003) when I first dressed completely, albeit without makeup. What I discovered was that while I had a bit of anxiety about being seen by someone that I knew, I didn’t feel odd in wearing the clothes. That was an unexpected revelation. That got me to thinking and set me on the path to where I am now.

Eventually some things occurred to me as I progressed from then to now. Every step I take informs the next. Everything that I do and figure out works to complete the circle. Clearly this is not the work of a minute. If we progress too swiftly, we lose the detail and the subtlety and we miss out on the richness and nuances of the journey.

Finally, thanks for completing your Profile page. It lets others know what is going on for us. You can also update it at any time when something changes. With the creation of new threads, this one will slip down the pile, but your Profile pages is always there…

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?