Reply To: Hi πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ I’m Charlie

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

Charlie:

Glad you found us! I also identify as transgender, non-binary and I present as feminine probably at least 95% of the time. Last time I presented as male was about 5 weeks ago when my wife and I got our final vaccinations. I didn’t want anyone to get confused about who I was and cause me to miss my shot. As we know, people can (and do) Get Stuck On Stupid so my counter is to not let the situation get to that.

Anyway, there’s a very broad range of people and experiences here. Some may be a bit quieter than others, but one of the major reasons that we are all here is the sense of community and how that works against isolation.

However, I will ask you to complete your Profile page. It will always remain in place and you can update it at any time if something changes. It really helps other members to understand what is going on for you.

Computer Science person? Cool! I’m a retired mechanical engineer, but I did computer programming and discrete event simulation for 6 years of my 43 year career. 6 years ago I built my first Hackintosh and rebuilt it with current parts at the beginning of this year. And yes, I am ancient. We had to punch Hollerith cards for our programs when I was in college! Had to have been a in a galaxy far, far away…

So, I hope that being here will be a good experience for you!

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?