Reply To: Hi 🙋‍♀️ I’m Charlie

Hi DeeAnn! This really is the friendliest group of people and what I would consider the best transgender community website around. I joined about 3 years ago but have just been very busy and wanted to update my profile and try to keep in better touch with the community here. I have been working professionally in computer science in one form or another for over 20 years, but my passion has always been electronics since I was a child of around 6 tinkering with the lovely radio shack kits with my dad from the late 70s through the 80s and getting my first computer at nine years of age, in 1982 or 3. A TI-99/4a! You had to program whatever you wanted to do, yourself, and without readily available websites you had to ask the right people at the store how to connect to that speech synthesizer. In my day… hahaha 🤣. Seriously though, wow I totally had a class or two that dealt with discrete event simulation and that is such a mountain of material! Oh my goodness. So I also have taught at a university for 7 years, built an autonomous vehicle Cajun Bot, leading a team of bright students and faculty, and currently I love working remotely for my latest job outside academia as a senior Ruby on Rails developer. I just love those Ruby slippers lol. Anyway, I’m sure we will have a lot to talk about and thank you and the others for reaching out, and I appreciate hearing about your background. So interesting!!!
Hugs ❤️

Charles/Charlie/Cyndi/Cynthia/Dr. Cavanaugh — I’ve gone by all of them both professionally and personally. They/them or really any pronoun is ok, depending on the situation

Cheers!

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?