Reply To: I would love to start a Youtube channel BUT…

The trouble is that, while I could go full in and act  as a gay guy whom I believed I was before this gender identity came up, it would keep reminding me that I should be whom I am (A woman), but as DeeAnn says, I would look like a man, and this would confuse the viewers. But the thought of using my male name and appear as a man is kind of painful. However, I do so badly want to do those vlogs! Is there anything I could do to address the emotional issues coming up about my actual identity? I am no actor, but one idea would be just using actor skills. How do you think? It is the painful identity issues I encounter, knowing that what is appearing on screen is (Still) a male me.

(And yes I could learn how to do makeup, but that would probably look more like a James Charles or Jefree Star kind of makeup if I do it extensively) As I transition, in years to come later, then I could introduce the viewers, but that is way too early to think about now.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?