Reply To: Hello, I’m Antonia

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

Antonia:

Glad you’re here! I hope it will be a good experience for you.

Rest assured that probably most here have been where you are now or are living the experience as we speak. It is a hurdle that we have to figure out how to negotiate. Searching for other members near you from the Member Directory and resources in Local Places will be helpful. I suspect that a number of members never realize resources that may be close at hand because they have never been in a situation where it was needed. Many times people begin their posts with “I need to transition, but I don’t know where to start.”. Basically my point is that I don’t think many of us start with knowing what to do or what should happen next.

By the way, are you working with a therapist? Many here have found that it is very helpful, however the trick is to find someone experienced in gender issues. While there are many good therapists out there, not everyone has the experience and interest.

Thanks for being quite thorough with your Profile page. It is quite an important thing to do. Eventually due to other threads being posted, this one (and MANY others) will eventually wind up at the bottom of the heap. To the contrary, the Profile page will always be available to give others a sense of where you are in your journey and what you are dealing with. Also, it can be updated at any time if something changes for you. As a matter of fact I just updated mine yesterday as I’ve been meaning to add my latest volunteer project.

Be Well and Welcome!

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?