Reply To: How Would You Describe How You Dress?

Mia Story
FREE

i think about it. depending on the weather i am almost totally naked or trussed up like and eskimo! we have the greatest ambient temperature in the world in iowa..!! when i gets hot i wear my mini, flipflops, and a sheer flowing top. today it was cool and rainy and i walked quite a way. none the less i work my solid heels i bought last year that go well  with my skin tight jeans. my top was nondescript but over it was a dark colored pancho type cowl sweater. i love that sweater! sometimes i wear a nice pressed wool cape tan colored. my summer tops pretty much resemble the rainbow? i wear kilts a lot. i took one of my kilts and cut it to a mini. of course there is my black mini. i don’t like to wear panties but when its windy i have to..! after i start fostering such riske behavior will be abandoned!

i usually wear sunglasses as my eyes tend to look male. also i gain a midrift bulge in winter. i found out that coffee in the morning is 10 percent effective as a metabolizer but 30 percent effective in the afternoon! wow! since i’m like naked skin i take care of mine. in early spring i use a tanner spray and i do have a sonic machine for fat rolls. but my diet has been so good lately i haven’t needed it much. last year i exposed too much to the sun and got a bump. i was vexed! but come to find out simple creams and vitamen oils get rid of them. ah!

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.