Reply To: Can You Be Attracted To Yourself?

Cheryl T
FREE

Do I find myself sexy?

Well, sometimes yes, sometimes very yes. But also sometimes no. There are days when everything just clicks and I feel very sexy, very attractive and yes it turns me on. I become both physically and emotionally excited and of course I feel the need for release. On those days I long for the attention of another and mourn the fact that it’s not available to me.

On the days when the answer is no, it’s a drain. I’m sure everyone, or at least most people who are honest with themselves, have days like this. It’s the I’m too fat, or OMG look at those wrinkles or whatever and it’s difficult to get in motion and go about my day.

Am I attracted to myself? I would say no. I have good points and bad points and knowing what I know I have to say I’m not attracted to myself. I would say that if I am attracted to someone else and they don’t respond that I feel they are missing out on something good. But no, I’m not attracted to myself.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?