Reply To: ever doubted you were transgender?

Lufia
FREE

[postquote quote=100824]

That line about the miniskirt was great! I have to wear men’s clothing around the family, and I am completely miserable. The second I get them out of the house, out comes the miniskirt! I have a 12 inch Patagonia miniskirt. It is made out of a nylon swimsuit type fabric, and is so comfortable. I feel adorable in it. It feels like this huge weight is lifted off my shoulders when I get to wear it for a little while, lol.

As for the topic, I have had my doubts over the years, and I think it is completely natural. When you have spent your life living as a man, it is difficult to make a complete 180 and abandon everything you have ever known. I am still going through that process myself. I worry about how the people in my life will react. I worry about how my life will change, and whether people will accept the new me. I worry about the new challenges that i will face in life. I worry about the extra time I will have to spend getting ready every day. I wonder if it is all worth the trouble. Though I slowly began the process of coming out a decade ago, I have greatly accelerated it in the last few months. Though I was worried about letting my guard down, I have found that I feel better with each barrier of the coming out process that I have crossed. Though it has taken me a long time, I feel that I am finally at peace with myself. Throughout my life, I have been more concerned with the needs of the people around me, rather than my own. I have carried this enormous weight on my shoulders my entire life. As I have come out more and more, I have found that the people in my life may not understand me, but they love me and will accept it in time. For the first time in my life, I don’t feel like I am carrying that entire weight on my shoulders.

In closing, I have found that much of my self doubt is due to worrying about things that are impossible to control. You can’t force other people to like or accept you. My motto is: “If someone has a problem with me, then it’s their problem. Not mine.” I can’t change who I am, any more than I can change who they are. You just have to worry about taking care of yourself, both mentally and physically, and everything else will sort itself out in time. You will be happier in the long run if you do.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?