Reply To: Feel like maybe I’ve been in denial about being trans my whole life

Anonymous

You had me in the first paragraph hun. Yes, I’ve often felt different since I was old enough to establish such a thing. And yes, like you the lockdown and the pandemic forced me to stop. Stop busying myself with mindless jobs (of which I lost motivation more and more as the years rolled on), and for once focus on me, and my life, where I was at, and where I was headed.

I’ve always been quite ‘in there’ with the ladies, and like you I portrayed myself as a very successful (in the bedroom department anyway) guy. But needed to be either ‘off my face’ on drink or drugs to be able to ‘perform’. I am attracted to women but I’ve recently established that the need for drink etc, was down to really bad dysphoria.

And as for the sexuality side of things, I am more or less on the same page as you. I’ve never been with any guys though but believe me I’ve had more offers than I can deal with. Sadly, despite that I turned them all down. They were gay…And a gay man is attracted to other men. I identify as female and do not see myself as a gay man in anyway shape or form. The sexuality side of things is still a bit of a puzzle for right now, one that I’m sure I’ll figure out in time.

Amelia

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?