Reply To: I guess it’s time

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

Bridget:

Glad that you found us and I hope that being with us will always be a good experience for you.

As I think you know, dealing with gender issues is not the work of a minute. It takes time because we not only have things to understand, but also internalize. There’s no way around it. It just takes time.

As you go through more of the site, one of the things that should stand out is that there are others who have been where you are now and there are more still who are in the midst of what you are currently experiencing. One of the most useful things about a site like this is that it is a store house for a lot of accumulated experience and information as well as a place to counter the concept of isolation. In other words, you’ve come to the right place!

Please complete your Profile page when you have time. It is valuable because eventually all threads wind up at the bottom of the pile, but your page will always be available and can be updated whenever you feel the need. It is a way for other members to understand your situation and what’s happening.

If you would like to search of other members near you, click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

Be Well!

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?