Reply To: Ready….Jump

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

Michele:

Glad you’re here and I trust your journey will continue to go well.

Many feel that coming out to yourself is the first major hurdle. How we feel is one thing, but we have to work against years of indoctrination and expectations. Not an easy trick. So, the next thing is keeping that progress going. It doesn’t have to mind-blowing; just steady. Also, every now and then, stop to look back and notice your progress. This is what energizes and sustains us.

Thanks for being very thorough with your Profile page. It has more important than most people think. Eventually threads will wind up at the bottom of the pile, but the Profile page will always be accessible and can be updated at any time if something changes.  It’s how other members understand what your situation is.

You can search for other members near you by clicking on Social in the menu and then Member Directory. And by the way, I’ve heard of Dunedin. I’m a lifelong motorsports fan and I remember some street races there in the 50’s and 60’s…

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?