Reply To: The last 3 years of my trans gendered journey by a 73yr. old trans lady.

Hi and welcome , I live in Burnaby BC quite close really – Doctors can be sticklers at times and there may be a solution to this problem – Dr. Brasard in Montreal from what I understand doesn’t put a person totally under the hard core General Anesthesia serum Ha ! he uses a spinal anesthetic which anything from the waste down totally puts that part 1/2 the body numb and gives enough local anesthetic to dope you up but not completely asleep , in other-wards your awake but out of it – this may be the answer for SRS surgery , it’s true that the mind runs the body not the body running the mind so with that said you may still get surgery and experience something you’ve waited a life time to be and actually have , I have never regretted doing it and no one supported me with even a hug nothing that’s how bad my dysphoria was and waking up still buggered by the anesthesia sat partly up and lifted my gown and looked seeing wow ! flat as a pancake down there    and in my private recovery room all by self smiled for about 3 days proud as punch I did it   – I had my SRS-2 surgery on June 29  2019 at 61 years old in Bangkok by Dr. Kamol – I took a young Gal in 2019 Oct. same year and she got refused because of Hep C , I was going to pay for top and bottom for her at the time , had the spare money from selling my house and she was only 25 and was devastated while I had hair line , lipo , and breast augmentation at the Kamol Hospital – it’s not quite a rite off yet if your dysphoria is as strong as mine was to have the equipment changed  – I love it and I’m  orgasmic too with about 6 inches deep – XO – Krystal

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?