Reply To: Newbie Here

Hi Sarah,  as she as only just told yourself about been trans m2f. She will been feeling as if she’s let you down just as I did with my first marriage but in my case the ex wife tried putting in ground rules what and how could be myself. But before we got married she new I am a female trapped in a male body. But as an 18 year fool I tried my best to please everyone trying to hind who I was from our children but as our son turned out to be gay I got the blame because it’s the way you are I was told . So I to was left with very mixed up feelings didn’t no who to trust so in the end after years of putting up with her cheating with others and me just been there for the children and to pay bills my daughter turned to me and said it’s time you got out and live as you should of been. I spoke to my mother and sister and brother about what it’s like living my life and my brother turned around and said well I told you years ago that you girly things that must you should of been one. My mother said well when you was born I was going to name Tracy jayne and your dad always said to us that he would cut it off to make me a girl. As for my sister she asked can we go clubbing as sisters. But at the end of the day I still feel I let my children down and the ex wife and myself are still friends. Now at 56 and still working as male but living as a female with a partner and our 2 kids who is supporting in most ways but doesn’t want me to have bottom end surgery which I want and she knows that. So in all just be supportive and do what feels right for both yourself and her be open with each other.  Hugs Brianna.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?