Reply To: Newbie Here

DeeAnn Hopings
AMBASSADOR

Sarah:

Welcome!

From observation and from what I’ve read, the situation you describe is often very difficult. There are a lot of uncertainties to work through that take time. Many factors need to be considered, but I think the fact that you are here is a very significant step. I hope that you can find what you are looking for here.

In the interim, this book may be helpful:

Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Trans
(But Were Afraid To Ask)
by Brynn Tannehill
published in 2019 by Jessica Kingsley Publishers

I covers MANY different facets, including gender issues, political attacks by conservatives, medical and mental health, religion, scientific information and other topics. It is an extraordinarily well researched book, which is reinforced by the fact that the EndNotes cover 61 pages! Anyway, lots of great information that may prove to be useful.

I encourage you to complete your Profile page. It allows other members to understand your situation better and how things are going. Eventually all threads fall to the bottom of the pile, but your Profile page will always be accessible and can be updated at any time.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?