Reply To: Freedom or not

Thank you Melanie, it was great to see a reply especially from someone who understands what I am dealing with. I have been trying to reply all morning but keep crying because it feels so nice to talk with someone who understands. I am still working on my wardrobe and trying to get my makeup right (right now I feel like I look like a fat version of Buffalo Bill) so I don’t go out much not that I ever did anyway I mean from time to time I will cowgirl up and put on some eyeliner and eyeshadow when I go out and be one of those people who wear sunglasses inside.

Like you, I never understood the appeal of sports, especially pro sports I mean a bunch of adults playing a game but also grabbing and slapping each other in ways that are not normally socially acceptable, just come out already. (Hey that’s kinda funny coming from someone who still has a death grip on the closet door jam I know)

I am still at the point where somedays I wake up and think Oh my Goddess what have I done why didn’t I keep my damn mouth shut, and then others I get to feel free and can openly watch Hugh Grant movies.  There are the days when I just want to rip it off like a bandaid and go all out but the fear takes over and I slink back to my computer and video games.

Also, I forgot to say in the beginning I have Dyslexia and spellchecker and I do not always agree on what I am trying to type so forgive me if there are some spelling errors or words used incorrectly Grammarly can’t tell if I am trying to say does or dose sometimes.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?