Reply To: Freedom or not

Thank you. I hope to get to a place where I can just say Really but my Irish temper seems to have a direct link to my mouth.

As for the people well like I said I know I am better off but the pain is still there. I am still the same person who sat up all night waiting to hear you were okay when I knew you were going to be in harm’s way. I am still the same person who doesn’t care what your religion is what political party you belong to, as long as you don’t get behind the wheel after drinking, the sex you have is consensual, and as long as you are not into kids in that uncle-touchy way. I accept you for who you are why can you do the same for me.

I hope one day to have the confidence to be able to go out dressed the way I really want and not have to be going to RHPS or it be Halloween.

Also, DeeAnn thank you for telling me to look in social again last night I looked and I guess I only saw TX and not Texas and thought there was only one other person on this site here other than me but now I see there are quite a few more.  Yeah, my profile will probably keep changing for a while I never know what to put in them did I say too much did I say too little why the fuck am I so bat shit crazy and obsessed about getting it right.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?