Reply To: Trouble to blouse

Hi Rachel  , it appears that you’ve always known your true gender , myself born in the late 50’s and growing up in the 60’s as a child wanting something as simple as being a girl at that time was impossible – my dad was in his mid to late 30’s and was very much an Archie Bunker so I new intuitively new not to say anything really and he kept my hair cut like being on a US Marine war ship going to Vietnam for a decade – when I saw the movie Marry Poppins at 7 years old I wanted to look and be just like Karen Dotrice ( Jane Banks ) I couldn’t stand the little boy Mathew Garber ( Michael Banks ) the social system was terrible , I was totally trapped and the psychologists and psychiatrists back then all would have been trained in the 1940’s and 50’s with old guard Sigmund thinking of the 1800 hundreds – I’m sure when my parents had there evening drinks before dinner there was talk about me showing my desire to be a girl , they both being born in the 1920’s probably thought I was gay but little did they know I was true transgender and would have not even considered the difference or understanding in anyway and how powerful a natural desire and feeling of being female – if your truly transgender with your feelings then it’s normal and don’t forget the default gender in Science is FEMALE  not the other way around as Men who think there superior are slowly learning and the social system is changing – XO – Krystal

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?