Reply To: Lost in transition – Coming out to my wife

Hi.  I posted the thread about how to drop hints.  And the one just now about how/when to come out.

You sound like you are in the exact same place as I am with a wife and 3 kids.  I haven’t been to therapy yet and when I do I feel like it will be just in order to confirm my feelings that I am woman vs. Me questioning.  I have stood at the cliff looking down for so long that I know the water is warm.

I feel for you and it’s not easy…as the last thing you want to do is hurt your wife.  I have done been looking at a lot of posts and recommendations from others including Dr. Z., a gender therapist, who has a blog and youtube channel.  The thing that keeps coming back to me is that you can’t offer 100% of yourself to your loved ones unless you are 100% honest with you and them.  Its a lot easier said than done.

My heart hurts for you and I wish you well.

Stephanie

3 users thanked author for this post.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.