Reply To: How/when to “come out”


Assume you need to go to an endocrinologist or would a general practice be able to prescribe.

I also want to do it without hurting my wife.  I am just coming to grips myself on the fact I have lied to myself for years.



2 users thanked author for this post.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.