Reply To: Lost in transition – Coming out to my wife

Hi Beth, right now I’m in the situation you’re worried about.
Things are currently very chilly, as it was when she first found out about this side of me. She did eventually accept it is part of who I am, and for the last 10 years we’ve not mentioned it.

Over the weekend my wife noticed I was wearing panties, as I said, she knows I dress and wants nothing to do with it. She sulked all day Sunday but then in bed we had a cuddle and a chat. Tears flowed, I explained how I feel and she understands where I am right now but is scared of where I might go (full transition). I didn’t say so, but ultimately this is what I want, but at what cost? She is my best friend and I have hurt her badly. We have a lovely family, 5 kids, 3 of which are now grown up, lovely house and lifestyle, and I am on the edge of  ruining it all.
I know I won’t ever stop feeling the way I do, I have always put my family first, so do I break that for my own well-being or do I leave things as they are?

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?