Reply To: Why are you on this site?

Michelle Lawson
MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Sophie; why am I on this site? A good question. But one that is easily and quickly answered when one just looks at the members here, at the helpful people, not only within the members, but also the people who help keep this what it is…. But; once you think about that, then the question becomes, why would you be anywhere else. And we are getting to be so much better.

Granted, being an Ambassador myself, I have the honor of being able to help out even more, but before that, I wanted to do everything I could to make TGH the support site that other’s are judged against. And from the enthusiasm I have come to see in our members, we are well on our way to being just that.

I just hope that some day, when I’m much older, and sitting in my rocking chair in the old folks home, I will be able to sit and answer the questions the nurses have about what it was like in those earlier years at TGH…. Then I know I will have helped.

So yes, this is home, why would I want to be anywhere else? Michelle

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?