Reply To: Hello I’m looking for someone to talk to about MtoF



Christopher, don’t know how old you are but your going to be told you need to talk to a therapist. He/She will ask you a lot of questions to see if you are truly a candidate for what you want to do. If you are then you’ll need to go to a endocrinologist or a doctor who specializes with transgenders or whatever your diagnosis is. If you are under 18 I believe your parents are to know.

1 user thanked author for this post.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.