Reply To: How Would You Describe How You Dress?

Mia Story
FREE

six kids? wow! two was enough for me. i have had a couple of trans friends in the military. they pretty much go in your direction. ? i am still connected with a transsexual lady in florida who was in the air force. she was very good at her job also and everyone knew but her i guess. her wife reacted about like yours. she ended up married to a lesbian and is happy. she still loves her former wife even though she walked all over my friend. oh well! often i will look at women and realize i’m pretty much the only one wearing dresses. so i started wearing my kilts instead. i love my kilts. they are wrap around and weather well. i have everything from a mini to calf length in my heritage weave. often i think i am just dressing the way my ancestors did. fem is interesting. my dad was alway telling me to throw my shoulders back and straighten up. well i do now! its a struggle a bit sometimes! i notice women often compensate from breast weight with their posture. so i mimic that at times. i don’t mess with breast forms. the natural padding of my bras is plenty of form. i guess my mind has moved on a bit from the thrill of dressing fem. i do all the time, so… i am gravitating toward a more public job from my online job. bucking the trend? and i wonder if i will be able to function in that job. i guess i’m not quite ready for display in that format. and i’m getting too old really, for such things. my choices are few. i’m actually quitting a graphics job cause the money has dwindled. but subway is hiring? i’m not sure i really need to work all that much. it would be more for my head. plateauing is a bit boring. 🙂

i never could get into the sissy thing. i have fantasized about subbing to men. but that has ended. i really don’t want to sub at all anymore. i think it was a phase? so many phases!

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?