Reply To: Having a bad day

Anonymous

Hi Halie ,

This has happened to me more then once when I started my transition 20 years ago . My one friend took about 5-6 months to process the info I just laid on him . It was a shock to his system at the time just as much as it was on me . We still talk and hang out when time allows . My other friend is no longer . That friendship ended in a fist fight , but after I revalved that friendship their really wasn’t one there to get up set over and do so only cause me to be depressed . True friends will always be there for you even if they don’t understand the emotional side , they will  support your happiness . In our life time we will have meet over 10,000 people . Out of that only 3 will be your true friends .

I choose to be happy , if people don’t want to support me in finding happiness . Then I don’t need their negative energy in my life .

If your friend wanted nothing more to do with you , he wouldn’t have called even in a drunk state . He is trying to reach out . Give him call and just say what’s up , you alright ? And see where the conversation goes from there . If he is still being ass , you’ll have your answer .

Alexis

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?