Reply To: Plaything

Rikki,

My wife has a almost completely different social circle then me.  I know of most of them, but am only a friend with one or two.  I cam out and wanted my wife to be able to be normal with her friends, so I told her to tell them I was a transgender-woman.  I told her that she was never going to be comfortable with me as long as she was not comfortable with her friends.  It actually is critical that she keep her friends for our relationship to have a chance.

Tell them; I told her.  Let them laugh, let them tell a joke or two, let them feel sorry for you, let them do anything; but don’t let them not know.  You will never accept me until you get past your friends accepting you as the wife of a transgender-woman.  They will accept you.  You are not different, I am.  Allow yourself to enjoy the jokes; I do!  I make half of them up!

Give your loved ones the freedom to be good in their own social circle.  Let the dialogue mature over time.  So, I am a “Plaything”, and you are a “Plaything”;  Lets pray they play in order to learn & grow, and become more loving.

Lukcia

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.