Reply To: Therapy time/

Thanks Carole.

I have found some research and have been to transgender support chat.   My history coupled with being aware how just pronouns make me feel seem to all point to Transgender.  I have accepted I can’t outrun these feelings and know they won’t go away.  I have told myself I am a woman and I am Trans and it makes me smile.

Then I think, this can’t be but others stories sound so familiar and that gender dysphoria doesn’t discriminate.  I need to talk to a therapist and am contemplating what/when to tell my wife.  Lately I have been thinking I should just tell her… I am dealing with something I thought would go away but hasn’t, and it’s severely affecting my sleep and giving me anxiety.  I am questioning my gender and I need to talk to a therapist for my sanity.

Thanks for listening and advice.

Stephanie

1 user thanked author for this post.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.