Reply To: How to tell the kids?

Hi Stephanie , it’s interesting for myself I never considered myself crazy for a very natural in my soul feeling being female – I never dated or got married but I guess many that are Transgender do the social thing to feel they’ve done there duty socially through marriage and making bambino’s and of course later this natural in your soul feeling which I believe is hard wired in a person during and in  your own brain as a fetus before being born – it’s a permanent and a  natural mind set that is  far from being crazy –  people that are considered normy’s and are happy with there birth gender are very fortunate – I’m an old 63 year old hard ass transgender female and wish I could have grown up the way I felt – I got ripped off and can’t go back and be reborn female so that’s my life – I can see that a wife would be in major shock and not understand the dynamics of why your internal real you is coming out after doing the baby thing – for her she’s loosing her man and stability – you are who you are – I live in Canada it’s not too bad here across the country being transgender but I know in the US some States can make it hard as hell to keep connection with your own kids – kids are usually open minded and have great acceptance if there not coached – myself being M to F I never felt crazy in anyway – if you show in court that you are stable mentally and happy gender wise a judge will know – go to a psychologist , stay cool about the issue and get a letter showing the way you identify as a person gender wise – many gay and lesbians couple’s have children and there happy as punch  and the kids are also happy because of a loving stable family unit that comes from the parents they live in despite not being  the standard norm socially acceptable .

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?