Reply To: How to tell the kids?

[postquote quote=102380]
Totally agree, but as the previous persons message, the ex is in shock and it was 2 years ago we divorced over it. Limited contact and she is going to say the risk of the same shock to the children. I do wish I’d told her before marriage but I didnt’, wasn’t in that place, as Krystal says I probably thought I would be able to live a normal life and be “cured” if I did the normal things. I soon found I didn’t want curing, and couldn’t stop the dressing etc so obviously it all went sour. So how when do I tell thi kids? Will it cause them harm? There is actually very little literature that can be used on this subject and things very bitter between us so not sure that she would support my findings anyway. In truth, something I’ve never said before but struck me whilst writing this it was only MY prejudices that made me keep it hidden. Now it’s in the public arena, I feel I need to tell kids before someone else mentions it.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?