Reply To: How Would You Describe How You Dress?

Mia Story
FREE

i will never forget the couple i met online. they were gay at first and then one evolved toward transgender. the other freaked and mourned the loss of a lover. i suppose they broke up? i also suppose presentation had a lot to do with the friction?  nowadays the edges are not so defined. the lines are blurred a bit. there are more tendencies that black and white decisions. sometimes i find myself entertaining the idea of being gay. but it doesn’t last for long. when i go that direction its mostly sexual in nature and has everything to do with presentation. last night  i listened to a voice tape i made right after i got my fem voice. wow! i thought i would sound a lot more male or gay! nope! that voice was definitely of a woman. there is so much involved with presenting as a woman. i had to learn and unlearn so much. but these days that evolution goes way beyond clothing or voice or looks. i think it always has in a way. surely everyone thought i was gay in high school but me!

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?