Reply To: Fear and Loathing in Texas

But even smiling makes my face ache Okay it’s an RHPS kind of day.  But really no not doing any kind of dance in a cowboy bar.

I know the reality of people is they just don’t care but I am still very insecure about myself I mean something very little happened yesterday over at CDH and my mind blew it way out of proportion to the point of snot bubble crying (sorry bad image I know) I know I will get there and it will take time but some days I really really just want it to be over and done with so I push too hard and then I end up in here melting down all over you ladies. But at the same time, it feels so good to melt down and hear calm down we’ve been there you’ll get here.  Or running around on here seeing some of your stories and thinking wow I did that too.

Hitting the chat and hearing (or seeing rather) people call me a Lady has really felt good and I so want that everywhere and I just want to sprint to it but I know if I do I will hurt myself

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.