Reply To: Hello I’m looking for someone to talk to about MtoF

Hi , being and feeling a woman and female is not a whim , my natural want and desire to be goes back to 1963 at about 5 years old – I never felt gay – but sure wanted the damn body to enjoy my life , just wanted to be a normal girl but I couldn’t have it like today 2021 – female is the default gender and times have changed incredibly where it’s becoming a normal thing in society – a long ways to go but in 2018 , 60 years old ,while in a gay rehab the only place to put me and I wasn’t used to being around anything LGBTQ of the sort and changed all of my documents and started hormones although I cheated and took plant estrogens for 25 years off and on and ended up with a natural D cup hidden under baggy work clothes  ( the most important , the Holy Grail my Birth Certificate ) the old one shredded never to be seen again Yaaa ! – Sold my house January 2019 and off to the Kamol Hospital twice that year SRS-2 / BA / Hair line / lipo  , did the deed with No hugs , my decision by my self , that’s how bad my dysphoria was  ( I think I got a couple of Good Lucks ) from the gay rehab I was in  that’s all I got – there’s more like bad voice surgery in 2020 in Spain including Rochester New York to deal with a stupid 1 st surgeon and then  a second time attempt, still not good though the second time around – lucky my SRS turned out nice but you sure as hell don’t walk into a Wendy’s with your pants down saying ” look what I have ” Ha ! I look definitely female and get called ” Mam ” at Home Depot and Walmart anyways – I have No fear now – at first presenting female can be daunting as a person needs time ( years ) going through a second puberty and I’ll soon be 3 years with no regrets – you need a letter from a modern psychologist , not some old 80 year old fart  set in his/her way socially with like Sigmund Freud thinking it was all caused by bad toilet training – then a name change first so the Birth Certificate can be done afterwards and during this time the name change will still show ” Male ” until you get the ” HOLY GRAIL ” document showing the nice ( F ) or it may be printed ( FEMALE ) – then all ( HELL ) will break loose and you will have a new freedom legally as a WOMAN , No one can take it away from you  , makes getting a Passport to travel and surgery pretty much a breeze after – it’s a long haul in reality and can’t be rushed – I pushed on my own to be me and took No prisoners – you’ll know in your soul if it’s right and I’m much happier despite all the crap I’ve gone through since 5 years old and it toughened me up like Johnny Cashes ( A Boy Named Sue ) – XO – from an old Trans woman –  Krystal

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?