Reply To: Fear and Loathing in Texas

That is kind of funny I have been on Renee Baker’s site a few times looking for groups in Fort Worth Dallas seems to get all the Trans love what sadness. But the great thing for a person like me who hates leaving the house and is possibly borderline agoraphobic is all of this Pandemic has made it so more people are willing to do stuff over the net or phone.

I really want to learn more about the Trans side of Fort Worth I mean I know there are 7 places listed here as friendly but I want to know more maybe it is silly maybe I am overthinking it.

I really want to try MAC I have been on a Sugar and NYX kick but most of my makeup has come from Walmart so have a fair amount of Loreal and Revlon

As to the friend talking, I am not worried really it is a thing of really wanting to meet more trans people in Texas especially Fort Worth I mean then I would get to find out things like oh yeah they are trans-friendly but don’t go on this day because a retirement home goes then and everyone pays in pennies so you’ll be waiting to check out for two days.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?