Reply To: Fear and Loathing in Texas

Anonymous

Halie,

I don’t want you to go to a Cowboy bar, just the opposite!  I studied Advanced Food Sciences at Texas A&M because the school is excellent for that subject.  I hated the town.  Too many high on testosterone men driving in too big trucks, dressing like they are on the range, and their attitude permeates many of the restaurants I visited.

I wanted to get Rainbow stickers and at night put them on all the truck bumpers.  Another idea was a “Honk If Your Gay” bumper stickers.  Of course if I was caught I would be dead.

I also strongly believe that every one of us has to have their own “Happy Girl Dance!”  I do it in private most of the time, but sometimes in front of my wife.  Stick out your titties, wiggle your hips, and wave your arms & fingers around as girlie as you can.. It is so liberating!!

Sometimes letting yourself be happy is the right medicine.  “I put my hand on a dollar bill, but the dollar bill blew away…But the sun is shining down on me…and it’s here to stay  Do you want to celebrate?  Yeah…Yeah.  Oh I just want to celebrate another day of living…”  Rare Earth

Halie, Take care of yourself Girl.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?