Reply To: Maintaining Trust in a Partnership

Yah it’s a mind ” F ” especially being with someone for some time – I never had that luxury for any companionship because my gender dysphoria was so bad by age 23 , nervous breakdown , the old man was a bloody Archie Bunker , but I have great experience in every other aspects of life – at least today a person has a chance to be who you feel you really are – I’d love to be only 31 with today’s options – I’m totally switched over now legally and physically 2018 to 2020 all done and No regrets  but still don’t have a clue about dating etc. – at least the old saying is ” better to have loved than never have loved at all ” for myself companionship I fall massively short at 63 now –  she may only want a mans man and may not want the Stigma that she’s entering the LGBTQ world but then again she may realize it’s your soul and companionship she needs and is actually happy being with you – ultimately you actually know how you feel inside and need to be who you feel you are so you don’t live a life by your self like I’ve done – be your real self – Make New if needed and enjoy life being still young – XO – Krystal ( BC Canada )

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?